LOTD# 912

01:48:00


- Genre -


Good morning girls and boys :) Got a new post for you"Genre" starts its new round. It's called the Islanders (Polynesian) and brings you a lot of Hawaiian feelings. Like the beautiful dress made by "The Annex" or the pretty Torch made by "Anachron" and I really like the hair flower of "Sinfulsky" which comes with a color hud to change the blossom.
And I have some more pretty pieces at my post for you and of course a very cute group gift of "Pure Poison" and I really need to talk about the sandals because I'm so in love with them. It's a not so old release of "Cynful" and you have sooo much selection by using the hud to change it in the way you like. I love them. I hope you like this post as much as I do feel free to write a comment. I'm always happy about it :) have a great Sunday buddys :)

Body :

Clothing :

Accessories :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe